24.3.13

Black Turban My Way.


I'm totally in love with the turban/ turband style. It gives an exotic touch to any outfit. That's why I chose wearing one today, beside the facts that it keeps my head warm and it is easy to make one. In Cluj-Napoca it's still winter, eventhough it's almost the end of March. That's why I went for a cozy outfit and a black turban for a chic touch. What do you think about my look?



























What I'm wearing:

  • Black Zara Coat (about 100 $)
  • White Vintage Blouse
  • Black leather-like Stradivarius Leggings (about 20 $)
  • Brown BB Up Lace Heels (about 15 $)
  • Black Stradivarius Bag (about 20 $)
  • Black scarf from Turkey (about 7$)
  • Stradivarius necklace (about 10 $)

Have a nice day!



5 comments:

  1. such a great look, dear :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place mult tinuta ta!! Foarte interesanta! Ce zici, ai vrea sa ne urmarim blogurile reciproc? :*

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have put together that turban. You necklace is gorgeous!!
    xx,
    Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.com

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.