7.2.13

Curly Overnight!



Say hello to curly me! I like curly hair. Mine is really straight and sometimes I need to change this. I hate wasting my time using curlers and this sort of things. I'm most of the time in a hurry and I prefer simple hairstyles. But sometimes I'd like to have girly curly hair. I've tried a lot of ways to get the perfect look. But most of the time it is not free, it takes time or it's painful. Anyway, I've discovered this nice way of getting curly hair while I was searching the internet.




I came across a nice video tutorial of how to get curly hair without heat. (tutorial here!) It was about 2 years ago. I was really enthusiastic and I've tried it. Firstly, I didn't like the result. A few months later I've tried it again. I had the same problem as the first time. After a long, long time I decided I need to do this again. Eventhough it doesn't look exactly the way I wanted it to, I've just added my favorite hat et voila! A nice feminine look. What do you think about it?

What I'm wearing:

  • Mint-green jumper from Forever 21 (about 25 $)
  • Stradivarius leather like leggings (about 20 $)
  • Beige Stradivarius ankle boots (about 30 $)
  • Black H&M hat (about 10 $)
  • DSF Shop earrings (find them here)







Have a nice evening!


7 comments:

  1. hi dear! just found your blog and i love it! i love your style also! i was wondering would you be interested in following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi beatiful, thank you for visiting my blog..and following..i am following you now, cant wait to see your posts
    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures.Found your blog today.New Follower here.

    http://www.abeautifulfeather.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! thank you for following me and appreciating my profile!

      Delete
  4. Salut!
    Ai un blog interesant. Te astept pe la mine http://filmandotherstories.blogspot.se/
    :) Numai bine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post! I'd love it if you dropped by my blog and if you liked it maybe we could follow each other?
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.