6.1.13

New Year. New In.



Hello sweethearts! I bet you had a better new year start than me! Mine was really awful and I prefer not talking about it. Thanks God shopping exists and it is the best therapy. Christmas and sales brought some new stuff in my dresser and I'm really happy with them. I couldn't wait to show them to you!




Firstly, my Christmas presents! I got a lot of new things. My sister bought me a soft black blouse with peplum and a pair of black gloves with white bows. My boyfriend bought me a pair of black leggings with baroque apliquees and a black and white striped skirt. I'm in love with them! My mom bought me a glue gun and my grandparents bought me the traditional pijamas. I couldn't resist to buy myself a present, so I bought a pair of leather like black leggings.

Black leggings leather like

Black leggings from my boyfriend

Black velevet blouse from my sister

Striped skirt from my boyfriend

As I've said, I also took advantage of the winter sales and I bought a few things which caught my eye for a while. This way I purchased one black bag from Stradivarius (about 15 $), one pink belt from Stradivarius (about 5 $), one pair of leopard lace flats with red soles (about 24 $) and a pair of grey high-heels from Zara (about 40 $). What do you think about them? Honestly, I can't wait to take them out for a walk.






Have a nice day!


6 comments:

  1. Whaaaa! Ce chestii faine ai primiti si ti-ai cumparat :D Si eu vreau papucii cu talpa roz ! Gata, m-ai motivat sa-mi termin proiectele si sa ma duc la cumparaturi :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vreau papucii aia din septembrie si tot timpul cineva imi gasea motive sa nu ii cumpar. De data asta nu am mai ascultat nimic:D

      Delete
  2. superbe lucruri! imi place foarte mult pantofi de la Zara!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. si eu sunt innebunita dupa ei! abia astept sa ii port! <3

      Delete
  3. Sa le porti cu placere! Pantofii Zara sunt superbi!

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.