14.1.13

I Don't Care What They Say.







I really love stripes! This skirt is certainly my favorite this season. When I got it I couldn't wait to wear it. It is so eye-catching and I love eye-catching pieces. I prefer wearing such items with neutral colors. That's why I paired it with black things. Anyway, a lot of people were turning heads to see my look, but I don't care what they say. Can't wait for spring to wear it with some bright colors!







What I'm wearing:

  • B&W stripped skirt from Bershka (got it from my boyfriend)
  • Black New Yorker shirt (about 10 $)
  • Black hat from H&M (about 10 $)
  • Black ankle boots from Greece (about 50 $)
  • DIY dye necklace
  • Black bag from Stradivarius (about 15 $)
  • Black coat from Zara (about 75 $)
  • DIY bracelets and Stradiavrius bracelets



Have a nice day!



14 comments:

  1. great look! E mortala fusta!!! :)

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...cat imi place! Arati super cool darling<3 fusta, palarie, colier!
    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mersi mult! e una din tinutele mele preferate, cu siguranta!

      Delete
  3. superba tinuta! imi place enorm fusta :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumesc mult! cu siguranta e una din fustele mele preferate!

      Delete
  4. Foarte cool. Imi place fusta mai ales si iti sta asa de bine cu palarie :)

    te pupacesc,

    nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mersi mult! si mie imi place palaria foarte mult! tare greu am gasit una sa imi placa:)

      Delete
  5. You look amazing
    Great blog

    Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trendy-Butterfly/123834514453199

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit!love the accessories!

    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the follow and comment honey! Following you too! Your skirt is jus like the outfit on my blog! AND BTW i won the contest :) I'm going to Dubai!! So excited :)
    Keep in touch
    Love
    June xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I <3 stripes!
    Wanna follow each other on GFC? Maybe on Twitter, Fb or Bloglovin´!

    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! thanks for appreciating my post!

      Delete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.