8.1.13

19th year of my life!



Today is my birthday! I'm turning 19. Pretty happy about this thing, eventhough I'd prefer being a child
again. Anyway, I guess you've already remarked my brand new skirt! It was a gift from my boyfriend and I'm totally in love with it. And with my boyfriend, of course . He also bought me a nice pair of pink flats. My mother bought me a hole puncher for fabrics. My sister bought me two nice t-shirts, which I can't wait to wear! She was really sweet because she cooked me 19 cupcakes. They were really delicious.






What I'm wearing:

  • Black lace skirt from Stradivarius
  • Plain white t-shirt from Reserved (about 5 $)
  • Grey Zara high-heels from Zara (about 40 $)
  • Golden collar from Pandora's Box  (about 5 $)
  • Spiked bracelets from Stradivarius (about 10 $ a set)
  • Leather jacket from Tally Weijl (about 25 $)





Have a nice evening!



6 comments:

  1. La multi ani!
    Pantofiorii sunt superbi!

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. foarte frumosi pantofiorii!!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! :)

    http://addictedtoopi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.