9.12.12

1st of December. Wien Trip.


I love travelling, but my university program is very busy. I barely have time to write on the blog. Anyway, I managed to go to Wien for a little trip. I like Wien at this part of the year. It is so bright and a lot of people are rushing around. My favorite things about this city are the Christmas markets. There's nothing more beautiful than this nice places. Everytime I was walking around the markets I felt the spirit of Christmas. It was amazing. I will let you check out yourself!


















Have a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. FABULOUS! Maybe you'd like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN?
    Let me know on my blog www.fashionhypnotised.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.