6.11.12

Pearls. Spikes. Denim.



I love denim shirts! I love pearls! I love spikes! And I love all of them together! These are my today's outfit 'key pieces': my DIY spikes necklace, two DIY pearl bracelets and some pearl accessories for hair. I also like the contrast betwen black and sky blue. This is a perfect look for a long faculty day. It looks so feminine and sexy! The coat just added some coziness to my look. What do you think about it?





What I'm wearing:
  • Denim shirt from Stradivarius (about 20 $)
  • Black skirt from Stradivarius (about 25 $)
  • Black ankle boots with laces from Pull and Bear (about 50 $)
  • Black Zara coat (about 100 $)
  • DIY spikes necklace (here)
  • DIY pearls bracelets




 Have a nice evening!


5 comments:

  1. how did you make the diy pearl bracelets?? they are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will post a tutorial these days if you want me to. it is actuallt easy. stay tuned for it!

      Delete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.