18.11.12

Oxblood and Spiky Rain Boots.


 




















My favorite colours this season are black and oxblood. I love how they look together. They are perfect for a cold autumn day. That's why I went for a cozy oversized oxblood jumper, a black shirt and a pair of leggings. The mix looks great and I added my DIY spiky rain boots. I just thrrow a coat over and my cozy outfit is ready. Do you like it?











What I wear:

  • Oversized oxblood jumper from a local store (about 7 $)
  • Black shirt from New Yorker (about 10 $)
  • Black leggings from Zara (about 24 $)
  • Black DIY spiky rain boots (here)
  • Stradivarius bracelets
  • DIY pearls and spikes bracelet
  • DIY spikes necklace (here)
  • Studs earrings from Accessorize (about 10 $)








Have a nice evening!


3 comments:

  1. love the jumper! :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bianca! You look stunning with your long riding boots! Please more pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks a lot! The post is pretty old and I don't have other pics.

      Delete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.