4.11.12

Bad Little Angel.


The weather is getting colder and colder. I miss a lot the sunny days and the holiday. Since I started the faculty, I've been running out of time and I've hardly found time to write on the blog. I'll try to take care of you, dear readers, and write as often as possible. Halloween was a great oportunity to create a new post. A little bit late, but there it is! I love the black trend which went crazy this season. I took advantage of it and I created my evil angel look for this Halloween, by adding to a basic black top a white jumper and a pair of wings. And here is my bad angel look!








What I'm wearing:

  • White jumper from a local store (about 7 $)
  • Black top from Bershka (about 5 $)
  • Black leather jacket from Tally Weijl (about 25 $)
  • Black leggings from Zara (about 25 $)
  • Black ankle boots from Greece (about 50 $)
  • Black cashmere scarf from Turkey (about 10 $)
  • Bracelets from Stradivarius (about 10 $)
  • DIY silver hair chain 







 Have a nice day!


5 comments:

  1. I just discover your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your wedges!
    Following you on GFC!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz/2012/11/love-vs-hate.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! i'm glad you like my blog!

      Delete
  2. amazing boots! :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love them too! my favourite pair of boots this season!

      Delete
  3. E foarte frumos outfitul ales , e perfect pt asa o zi de toamna!

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.