6.10.12

Call My Agent!





I love the army trend. Today I gave it an urban look, replacing the basic army shirt with an oversized t-shirt with a nice message: CALL MY AGENT. I guess you have already spotted my spiked necklace which you can make following this tutorial. I love how my outfit turned out. It was really comfy for a walking day around the city and climbing in the highest building in my town.


























What I'm wearing:

  • Bershka oversized t-shirt (about 10 $)
  • Bershka jeans (about 20 $)
  • Pull and Bear ankle boots with laces (about 55 $)
  • Zara bag with golden chain (about 25 $)
  • DIY spiked necklace (tutorial here)





Have a nice evening!


1 comment:

  1. nice dress.
    http://shoes-for-men.angelfire.com/

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.