14.10.12

Airplane Mode On.


The weather is getting colder and colder. I'm taking out my boots, my trench coats, sweaters and so on. Anyway, sometimes I'm able to put on some clothes which remind me about the summer. This weekend I put on my denim shirt and my capri red jeans. I just added some cozy things and I felt no cold! So everything gets perfect, I watched the planes landing and taking off. It was great!



























What I'm wearing:

  • Stradivarius denim shirt (about 25 $)
  • H&M red capri jeans (about 10 $)
  • UGG light blue boots with oriental pattern
  • Zara brown leather jacket (about 30 $)
  • Zara brown belt (about 15 $)
  • Zara bag with floral pattern (about 40 $)
  • DIY spikes necklace (tutotrial here)




Have a nice evening!


2 comments:

  1. love the necklace :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. troppo carini gli ugg!
    c'è un nuovo post sul mio blog, ti va di passare? =)

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.