19.9.12

Supplies from Neos Marmaras.


 Since I've started my blog I'm continuously looking for supplies. I love to create! I'm always trying new tutorials I find online and I always try creating my owns. That's why I'm always searching for beads, chains and this sort of things. I did the same thing on my holiday. Finally, I came across with this shop in Neos Marmaras. I loved its unique look and I said: 'I have to see what's inside!'. I don't regret that! A lot of handmade stuff and, of course, supplies! I couldn't be happier! I bought a nice headband with roses, some bells, some painted shells and a lot of colored beads. You can find this shop near the seaport. There is a sweet bike with a lot of flowers in front of the shop. There are some photos!






































Have a nice evening!


2 comments:

  1. lovely post! hope you will do soon a DIY !

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao, that looks like crafting Paradise!! I'm also really into DIY and crafts.. I wish I had more time to do them though!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.