16.9.12

New In.


Hello everyone! Beside the fact that my holiday was nice, I came back with a lot of things: some bought by me and some presents. I love buying things from other countries. They seem so unique. I found a lot of sweet things, but I prefered to choose some things I really needed. The streets were full of nice shops with a lot of amazing stuff, but I'm really tired of collecting a lot of useless things. Finally I came home with the best of the best.



Firstly, my boyfriend gave me a really nice cognac colored handbag and a pretty little ring from Stradivarius. He was so sweet when he told me that he had enough of my big black H&M bag with chain and he wanted to see me going out with a sweet little bag.
On my last day in Pefkohori, Greece, I went for shopping. After buying some gifts, I found a great pair of black boots with really high platforms. I totally loved them and so did my boyfriend. Obviously, I bought them and I can't wait to pair them with my clothes.
After that, we went to Turkey. When you say Turkey you meen hassle and Bazaars. I couldn't say no to a walk in Kusadasi's Bazaars. I spent a lot of money in their shops. Finally I observed that only a few things were for me: two bracelets with Allah's Eye, a black cashmere scarf and a white watch.







I love them all. Which one is your favorite? 

Have a nice evening!


2 comments:

  1. Love the bag!it's really nice!

    Kiss
    Ale

    New post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great findings, my love!

    Lots of kisses,

    Nicoleta,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ps. Find out how to get FREE glasses on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.