17.8.12

Wearing London in Bucharest.

I like discovering different cities and walking around. Fortunately, today I managed to visit the Old Town twice. Great atmosphere and nice streets. I like their bohemian air. I also looked for some shops and I bought some trinkets. It was so relaxing after Lady Gaga's concert last night.










What I'm wearing:

  • White Zara T-shirt (about 5 $)
  • Bershka Union Jack skirt (about 8 $)
  • Bershka snake skin flats (about 25 $)
  • Accessorize red bag (about 10 $)
  • DIY bracelets



Having a wurst in the Old Town

The Old Town

New jewelries.
Stay tuned for more stories about my vacation. Kisses!
Have a nice evening!


9 comments:

  1. Ah te invidiez ca ai fost la concert! M-am trezit prea tarziu si n-am mai apucat sa ajung :( Dar da, centrul vechi e genial, si mie imi place foartee mult !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt, it fits you so well.

    Leigh
    hystericalmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! Love your skirt and your blog!
    What about to follow each other!

    Kiss
    Ale

    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in that skirt! I am following back!
    Xx
    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Looks like a really wonderful place to visit, and you were in a Lady Gaga concert? OMFGGGG, jealous!

    Anyways, love the union jack skirt, cute outfit for a relaxing day :)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww ce draguta e fustita dear <3 si tu esti super cute!

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh your skirt is so pretty... im into flag prints.. i wish i can find a similar one with USA flag print. anyway u look really pretty!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.