7.8.12

The Heat Ain't a Problem.


I love summer, but with this temperature I wish it will end soon. The heat is awful. I have no idea how to dress anymore. Anyway, today I risked and I dressed with as I've been thinking for a while. I had a busy, so this outfit was really good. I like to mix denim vests with skirts, but I like particularly this mix. Maybe it's the skirt or the colors or both. It really is a good outfit for such a weather.


What I wear:
  • Bershka white bandeau top (about 12 $)
  • Bershka ivory mullet dress (about 10 $)
  • Stradivarius denim vest (about 25 $)
  • Bershka snake skin flats (about 25 $)
  • Zara doctor bag (about 45 $)
  • Gift sunglasses
  • DIY pearl necklace (tutorial here)
  • DIY bracelets





























Have a nice day!


11 comments:

  1. such a cute style!:) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E superb colierul! Ti-am citit si tutorialul! <3
    trebuie incercat ^^
    The Indie Chase Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit looks so pretty!! And I love the necklace which you make! :)

    Have a lovely day!

    p.s. Feel free to check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colierul e superb!!! Imi place foarte mult si gentutza!

    Te pupic,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit :)) Love it.

    http://theblogger-girl.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand the stress over the summer heat, it is absolutely insane where I am!

    Leigh
    hystericalmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ur cool denim vest!! You have a lovely blog - congrats on the feature on Teen Vogue! BTW, I am your latest follower! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. multumesc de comment, te urmarim si noi.foarte faina tinuta :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merci frumos iubita :)

    Un weekend frumos!

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.