21.8.12

Saturday to Monday in Photos.

It has been a while since I wrote last time. Actually, I didn't have time to write. We did a lot of things, like going to an adventure park or to an aqua park. Really great activities which made my time go by pretty fast. Anyway, I managed to take some photos for the blog. I hope I gave you some ideas for your next weekend!

Saturday: Adventure Park Crevedia.







Sunday: Pool day!




Macarons!!!

Monday: La Plaja Aqua Park.





What do you think about these places? Where would you like to go?

Have a nice evening!


1 comment:

  1. mi-e dor de romania!esti o scumpica de fata!imi place mult blogul tau!vrei sa ne urmarim reciproc?http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.