13.8.12

Packing.

My sister playing in the suitcase

Hello my dears! I'm both happy and sad, because I'll be away for about a month. The long awaited trip is right around the corner: almost 3 weeks in Bucharest, 6 days in Greece and other 6 days in Turkey. It sounds like a really long trip, but actually I'm pretty sure the time will pass by so fast. So, earlier today I started to pack all the things I need. It was quite hard to choose the best clothes and accessories. It always is, especially when the vacation is so long. Finally, I managed to not take all my dresser with me and here is the result.

8 pairs of shoes. I still need some...

Trousers, shorts and skirts.

Swimsuits!

Cardigans, jumpers and my denim vest. 
Tops and shirts.

Lots of accessories...

Sunglasses <3.

And trying to close my suitcase.
Have a nice evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.