15.8.12

Mary Goes Round.


 
Hello dears! Yesterday I arrived to Bucharest. Honestly, it ain't my favorite city because everytime I come here I just waste my time. Anyway, I always find something to do. So, today I went to a leisure park and I felt just like a child. I like that feeling when you have no problem and all that matters is the fun. I guess you know what I mean. My favorite carousels were a splashy one and merry-go-round. I had real fun. After that, I went shopping and I got some nice clothes which were on sale, from Zara. So, I think my first day wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. 



My shirt's back and the bracelets.
What I'm wearing:

  • Peach sleeveless shirt from Bershka (about 7$)
  • DIY high-waisted shorts
  • Bershka snake skin flats
  • DIY bracelets
  • Stradivarius bracelets
My latest buyings



Have a nice evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.