27.8.12

Heat Party. Dress Code: White.




This summer was the hottest. Whole days when I was hiding away from the heat in the house. I could go for a walk only after 6 o'clock and even then, it was really hot outside. White clothes were the best for such temperatures. That's why I went for a white outfit with some blue accessories. Hopefully, the heat came to an end, because today it cooled down a little. Anyway, check out what I wore on that warm evening.



What I am wearing: 

  • White Zara shirt (5 $)
  • White Zara shorts (20 $)
  • Light blue Zara sandals (22 $)
  • Ivory Bershka transparent clutch (20 $)
  • Light blue DIY flower earrings (2 $)
  • H&M golden cuff (about 5 $)




Have a nice evening!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. multumesc mult pentru aprecieri:) si mie imi place foarte mult gentuta. numai buna pentru o iesire seara.

      Delete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.