23.8.12

Back to Skull.


I've got an obsession for skulls since I saw some pairs of shoes with a metal skull apliqué. So, I developed it and I created my own cutout skull t-shirt, my own skull earrings and all ended with my Zara skull loafers. Actually, I think it's enough, eventhough sometimes I would go and search for more. Anyway, today I went for a mix between black and neon. I love how it turned out. What do you think about it?







What I'm wearing: 

  • DIY cutout skull t-shirt (about 10 $)
  • DIY shorts (about 0.50 $)
  • Zara skull loafers (about 35 $)
  • H&M neon yellow bag (about 20 $)
  • Glow neon bracelets (one is about 7 $)
  • DIY skull earrings
  • C&A clear sunglasses (abou 12 $)






Have a nice evening!


5 comments:

  1. Super tricoul. Si atat de bine combiant cu shortii!!!

    Pupici,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumesc! si mie imi place tare mult cum merg cele doua impreuna. iar tricoul e atat de bun pentru zilele calduroase.

      Delete
  2. imi place tricoul dar si geanta! :)



    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool DIY!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 


    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for following me & following you back in return!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 


    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.