18.7.12

Summer Sales.



Sales is my favorite season: lots of clothes and small prices. What else can you ask for? This is the perfect moment to buy all the things you were thinking of. This way I managed to fulfill my dreams. Today I went shopping with my mom. The word SALES was my favorite today, eventhough I bought some stuff from the new collection. And these are my brand new clothes and accesories:





Zara Cropped Top (about 10 $)
Skull Loafers from Zara's New Collection (about 40 $)
H&M Earring (about 5 $)
Bershka Sleeveless  Silk Shirt (about 12 $)

























Tomorrow evening is the Roxette concert. So, stay tuned for further details!
Have a nice evening!



2 comments:

  1. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt and the shoes! kisses

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.