20.7.12

Roxette Concert.


Hello dear readers! I had a great time last night at the Roxette Concert. The atmosphere was great. Hearring eveyone singing was so amazing. They sang their well-known songs like: It Must Have Been Love, Listen to Your Heart, She's Got the Look, How Do You Do, Joyride. Their music made me wanna move so I danced with my sister.
Unfortunately, my photos aren't the best because my mobile doesn't have the best camera. Anyway, I have tried to capture the moments.
If you are wondering how I was dressed, I worn DIY high-waisted shorts, black loose top, animal print bandeau, skull loafers from Zara and rounded sunglasses.




Can't wait the Lady Gaga Concert and Red Hot Chilli Peppers! 

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.