30.7.12

Retro Look.


This pair of high waist shorts is my favorite this season. They are so easy to pair with anything. I can get whatever style I want really quick: rock, romantic, prep. This time I went for a rock outfit which I sweetened with some floral prints and a hair bow.






What I wear:

  • H&M black top (about 7 $)
  • Bershka floral bandeau (about 5 $)
  • DIY high waist shorts
  • Zara skull loafers (30 $)
  • Stradivarius flowers headband (about 5 $)
  • H&M round sunglasses (about 7 $)
  • Swarovski black wrapping bracelet
  • DIY bracelets
My sister came back from her trip to Poland and she brought me an amazing pair of turquoise earrings. Aren't they amazing? They were from I am. I'm totally in love with them.


Have a nice evening!


1 comment:

  1. I am in love with those flats!

    Leigh
    hystericalmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.