14.7.12

Neon & Lace Outfit.

I had a loooong day. I helped my mom cooking. In the evening I went out for a walk. So, I decided to mix two of my favorite trends this summer: neon and lace. Actually, I added some color to my black outfit. My shorts were hiding in my closet for a long time. This was my opportunity to wear them. The t-shirt is really comfy and it gives a relaxed look to my outfit.


























What I am wearing: 

  • Neon Zara T-shirt (about 10 $)
  • Black Lace Shorts from Bershka (about 15 $)
  • Black Zara Sandals (about 25 $)
  • Black H&M Bag with Chain (about 20 $)
  • Black Round H&M Sunglasses (about 7 $)
  • Swarovski Beads Bracelet
  • DIY Bracelets

My arm party


Have a nice evening!



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Following now! Check out my new blog, stay in touch xx

    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look!!!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.