19.7.12

Discover Cluj-Napoca. (Part 1)


I'm so proud I was born in Cluj-Napoca. It is one of the most beautiful cities from Romania. It is full of history and culture. My favorite part of the city is the City Centre. Its historical look makes you feel like you are in any other European city. I like walking around and watching everything that goes on in the Centre. The most important things in here are the Saint Michael's Church which was built in the 14th century and Matei Corvin's Statue, which was awarded in 1900 at the Universal Exhibition from Paris.

Saint Michael's Chruch

Matei Corvin's Statue
Even more, almost every week during the summer, there is something going on in the City Centre. This week there is a photography exhibition with some of the most beautiful places in Romania.






Another nice place in the City Centre is Iuliu Maniu Street. It is a unique street in the world because of its mirror like look. 


Now I'm going to rest a little before the Roxette concert tonight. I hope you like my city!


Have a nice day and I hope you will visit Cluj!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.