29.7.12

Black and Red Outfit.































I love my red trousers. They are so comfortable and I like how they make me look. I paired them with a black bandeau top which is also comfortable. I braided my hair because I like the way it looks and it doesn't annoy me. Also, my boyfriend loves it when I braid my hair.






What I wear:

  • Bershka black bandeau top (about 15 $)
  • H&M red trousers (about 12 $)
  • Zara black sandals (about 25 $)
  • Accessorize red handbag (about 12 $)
  • Golden necklace
  • DIY bracelets
Have a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. I love bright red pants! They attract a lot of attention.

    Leigh
    hystericalmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place foaaarte mult impletitura parului <3

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.