12.7.12

Bad Shoes Day and My Wire DIYs.

Hello my dears! I had quite a bad day. You know that song from Daniel Powter ? Well, my shoes made my day. They were a real pain in the ass. I love high heels, but today they made me change my mind. As I decided to wear a really bright outfit, I borrowed my sister's sandals. They are really cute, but they were just like a medieval torture device. Eventhough I am used to wear even higher heels, those drove me crazy. They didn't hold my ankle and I almost break my neck three times. I felt so ashamed walking like this. Anyway, I decided that I won't wear my sister's sandals anymore. I wrote this so you will not make my mistake. It's really important that your high heels make you feel stable. So, be careful!


After that awful experience, I came home and I made some wire rings. This way I managed to relax myself. I have tried to create a double finger ring with my name, one with a wired stone and a tip finger ring. What do you think about them? Would you like to see the tutorial? Then leave a comment!


Have a nice evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.