5.7.12

The 4th Outfit and Roxette Concert.


Hello! I promised you I am going to post some pictures with my 4th of July outfit. Eventhough it wasn't a great event for Romania, I have thought it would be nice to personalize my look. So, I added an American flag scarf to complete my look.





What I am wearing:

  • Bershka black top (about 5 $)
  • DIY high waist shorts
  • Zara biker boots (abou 30 $)
  • American Flag Scarf (about 5 $)
  • H&M chain black bag (about 15 $)
  • DIY neon rope and rhinestones bracelet (inspired from glitternglue.com)
  • DIY chains bracelets
My arm party

I'm also glad that on the 19th of July I will go to Roxette's concert which will take place on the local arena.   I will go with my mom and my sister. I can't wait to hum their songs with the crowd. Eventhough I am pretty young to be considered a Roxette fan, I love their songs.


And a song from the famous band!




Have a nice day!


3 comments:

  1. I love the high-waisted shorts look, they make any woman look like she has the body of Marilyn Monroe!

    Very cute and casual :)

    Leigh
    hystericalmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. chic outfit! love the American flag scarf! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 4th of July inspired outfit,simple yet chic.Also I love your last post,I love miley cyrus and her super cool indie/boho style.
    Following your gorgeous blog and I hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.