4.7.12

4th of July Outfit.

Hello my dear readers! The 4th of July is very important for a lot of people. It is really important for me, becuase today I had an exam in maths. Well, it was pretty easy. Now I can celebrate with the american people. Here is my outfit for today. I made this collage using Polyvore.com. Tomorrow I will show you some pictures.

Happy 4th of July!

Bershka Top // DIY High Waisted Shorts // Zara Biker Boots// American Flag Scarf // H&M Sunglasses

Happy 4th of July everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful selection!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.