19.6.12

Three Fingers Chain Ring. (DIY Tutorial)


Three fingers rings are a must. I always wanted to have my own, but those from shops never fitted my fingers. They usually got stucked. That's why I considered making my own version of three fingers ring. Next, I'll show you how to make yours.



What you'll need:

-three loop rings
-about 1 m (39.4 in) of small chain
-3 small jumprings

1. Firstly, you'll need to cut the chain in 3 pieces. Their length should be different. My pieces were: 18 cm (7.1 in), 20 cm (7.9 in) and 23 cm (9.1 in). 



2. Cut each chain piece in half.



3. Using a jump ring, connect 3 chains. They should different length and try keeping them in their size order (small to big). Do the same thing with the other pieces of chain.


4. Add one loop ring to each chained jumpring.


5. After that, connect the two rings you made using another jumpring. Do not forget to keep your chains in order and do not twist them.




6. Just add the other loop ring and close the jump ring. And that's it all!



It was quite easy, right? Now you can wear it however you want to.

Either like this:


Or like this:



I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and you'll try it.

Have a nice day!


1 comment:

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.