27.6.12

New Stuff for Summer.


Today I went shopping with my sister and my mom. You would not believe that, but I love shopping with them. They are the best critics and with them by my side I manage to buy wothy things. This time we all wanted swimsuits, but only I got a new one. I found it in New Yorker. I like its tribal style and the small fringes. It is an upgrade to my summer wardrobe. The next thing I need is a brand new pair of flip-flops. Can't wait to show my new swimsuit on a beach. 

Have a nice evening!


3 comments:

  1. I bet you will look stuning in this swimsuit!
    Would you like to follow each other? xoxo
    www.bebeautiful-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post!!!

    I'd like to keep in touch with you.
    What do you say about following each others blog via gfc and bloglovin?

    Let me know! Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx so much, honey! Gladly follow you too. Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.