25.6.12

Hippie Summer Look.

I love the hippie look. It makes you look so natural and sexy. I also like lace blouses this one from Forever 21 fitted my hippie outfit perfectly. I usually wear it with a simple top under. That's why I chose it for my outfit today. I really felt like in holiday, eventhough there is one week left until the exams. Can't wait to get rid of them and spend my time doing what I like: Blogging and DIYing!


What I wear:
  • an ivory lace blouse with side fringes bought from Forever 21 (about 25 $)
  • a tan top from Bershka (about 5 $)
  • denim shorts from Zara (about 20 $)
  • Deichmann gladiator sandals 
  • beige and brown Zara doctor's bag with flowers detail (about 40$)
  • DIY golden headpiece
  • golden cuff bracelet from H&M (about 7 $)

The clothes
Some of the accesories
After taking the photos I had a lemonade in the city centre and I would like to share some of it with. I hope you will enjoy the song.


Have a nice evening!



4 comments:

  1. I love you're blog, and you're style. I follow u, dear :)
    A lot of kisses.
    http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lovely!
    http://cruzandoelcieloo.blogspot.com.es/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is really cute, Love the headband in the first picture!
    Defo a new follower hah:)

    www.staceyfromtheblog.blogspot.com - I'm super new to this so its nothing special but I'd really appriciate if you could check it out:))
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, it looks both beautiful and comfortable for the summer heat. It has been about 100*F (37-38*C) where I live with very high humidity, so everything has to be cool and comfortable!

    Leigh
    hystericalmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.