15.6.12

Floral Summer Days. (My Sister's Graduation)

Summer is here. The sun is shining and the weather is so hot. I couldn't wait to get rid of my trousers and slip into a nice and flowy summer dress. The best ocassion to put one of my favourite dresses on was my sister's graduation.


I wear:

  • a white dress with ethnical model bought from Primark (about 25 $)
  • a pair of navy high heel sandals from Stradivarius (about 30 $)
  • an  ivory clutch with transparent sides from Bershka (about 20 $)
  • a silver bracelet watch
  • my sisters floral crown

These are the accesories:




And hear are some photos with my beautiful sister from the graduation.

My sister and her floral crown

My sister and I



2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit dear! love the sandals and the flowers headband! follow you back! kisses and happy monday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in that gorgeous dress :)
    Hey, and it would be great if you could visit my blog and follow if you like it! I'd be glad to do the same for you!
    ♥ Eliza
    elizaelizabete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.