16.6.12

Diamond. Scissors. Fabric.: New Look.

I've been waiting for this for a long, long time. I wanted to give my blog a unique apparel. Finally, I made it. It was a lot of work. The hardest part was choosing the right image. I have tried a lot of looks for my blog, but I guess this was the best.



Now, the blog has a fresh new look. As I was inspired by the famous games Rock, Scissors, Paper, I decided I could use it for my blog. Et voila!



You will also see that I have a navigation bar. I also got two special links to my twitter page and my Pinterest account. Soon there will be a facebook button for the blog's facebook page.


Stay tuned for the facebook page and new DIY tutorials!


1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing, very well done!

    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ps. Join my giveaway and win the most beautiful sapphire necklace!
    http://fairytalefrocks.blogspot.nl/2012/06/giveaway-north-way-studio.html

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.