22.6.12

Black&White Striped Jeans Outfit.


Stripes are one of my favorite patterns. I love them because they can change an entire look. I usually wear horizontal striped tops. Finding a pair of black&white striped jeans was a dream come true. That's why I wear them a lot. This one of the outfits:


In town is a rally and I managed to take a photo with Mr Car and Mr Motor Oil. 
I wear:
  • H&M Black&White Striped Jeans (about 12 $)
  • Bershka Black Body Suit (about 15 $)
  • New Yorker Studded Flats (about 20 $)
  • H&M Black Bag with Chain (about 25 $)
  • DIY Hex Nuts Choker
  • DIY Tubes and Chains Bracelet 
The accesories:


Would you wear striped jeans? How would you wear them? I can wait for your answers!



Have a nice evening!


4 comments:

  1. Hello, you're so stylish, girl! look fashionable:) this blog is very comfortable. and, may you visit mine? lets follow each other if you love to do:-]xx
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pants!

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur stripes pants,casual but stylish
    btw mind to fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a lot of girls wearing striped jeans, and I didn't like them at all. but they look lovely on you.
    muchos besos

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.