24.2.12

Coin Ring. (DIY Tutorial)


I'm in love with statement rings. I bought a few, but I didn't find exactly what I needed. After discovering a moustache ring on the internet I decided to DIY my own version. Thanks to my grandma I managed to create the moustache form. Later, I bought some miniatures from Wien and I transformed the phone into a ring. One day I was looking for some necklaces and I came across some souvenir coins I bought from Rome. I decided to transform one into a statement ring. It was easy-peasy.


You'll need:
a coin (or whatever you' d like to turn into a ring)
a ring base
super glue
something heavy

1. Put some super glue on the ring base.


2. Put the coin over the glued base and press it a few seconds.


3. Turn the ring upside-down and put the heavy thing over. I used my pliers.
 
That's all. Let it dry for a while before wearing it.



You can try using other things for your statement ring. It ain't hard at all. Let me know if you created your own!


1 comment:

  1. wow ce tare ! cu siguranta o sa incerc si eu :P
    xo

    http://mishuella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.