23.1.12

Charms Bracelet. (DIY Inspiration + DIY Video Tutorial)

 

Happy New Year! It's been a long time since I've wrote my last post. Anyway, I'm going to post more DIY projects I've made. 
This DIY project doesn't belong to me. I saw it on YouTube and I really wanted to try it. I love bracelets, especially those who have a lot of charms. So, I ordered a lot of charms on the Internet (from adalee.ro and allex.ro) and I started to make mine. My bracelets are a little bit different then that one in the video. I used shorter suede thread (about 0.50 meter or 19,7 inches) and I secured the ends with ribbon crimps. With about 10 jump rings I made an extender chain. This way, the bracelet fits my wrist perfectly.
Here is the video that inspired me. I hope you'll enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.