12.12.11

Washers Cascade Earrings. (DIY Tutorial)


Hardware jewelries are certainly a must have. By trying to make a project I came across on the internet, I decided to create something different with the washers I have bought. I always wanted to make cascade earrings and these washers gave me the opportunity to fulfill my wish.

You'll need:
18 washers
26 jump rings
2 earring hooks
a pair of pliers

1. First of all, arrange 9 of your washers in a rhombus shape. That's how an earring will look, basically.

2. Than take 2 washers from the top of your rhombus and connect them with a jump ring.



3. Connect the other washer that remained on the 2nd row and you will get something like a small triangle.



4. Than connect the 3rd row and you will get a bigger triangle.


5. Connect the rows left and finally you will get a cascade rhombus.


6. Finally, attach the earring hook.


7. Well, that's it. You have an earring. Repeat these steps and you'll get your second earring.

Wear them with a leather jacket, a white T-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans and some black high heels. I can't wait to try them on.

My sister wearing the earrings.



I hope you enjoyed my first DIY Tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like every single comment you leave on my page. So don't hesitate! Your oppinion is really important for me!

Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you very soon.